Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tonight is the night, lets make it right

Hmmm, I am crazy. I got my freakin' house sprayed today for pests as if that was a good idea. No, it wasn't. To get sprayed, you have to collect, harvest and cover certain things, make sure this and that is this way and such. Well, that went off fine last night. But putting it away is much more time consuming! Once the house is sprayed counters must be washed down with soap and water, the dishes must be washed again and so on and so on. Well, I got the counter tops wiped down in no time but guess what? I have a TON of dishes.
Now you see the problem here, yes, oh yes, I have to go through and try to get all those done. It is late already midnight to be exact and I am tired because I stayed up too late last night. I really wanted to get some things done but to no avail. All I have to my name is the blog title that I just thought of and the blog I just made personally for me, which I have no energy to put anything on. At least not tonight I am way tired and its only midnight. But there is no rest for the wicked I will be up washing dishes until I die of exhaustion simply because I thought I should spray for pests.
Sleep...I hate you.

No comments: