Sunday, March 20, 2011

Family

On Saturday, I was supposed to join in on Stepping Out Saturday. But I just couldn't. My family left for L.A. on Saturday. I affected me more than I ever thought to know that they will no longer be a 15 mile drive away. That I will not see my niece grow up like in front of me but in distance pictures and captured moments. They will be back one last time in April to do some finalizations on some things before leaving for the City of Lost Angels again.
I saw them off and went straight to bed not getting up until I couldn't sleep anymore but was still unable to move. I am realizing how much this is going to suck. I have lots to consider...like moving to be with them or even starting over here. I have so much to write about just not the energy. I will try to write some more later on my apartment situation later. But for now, I am going to check out a condo. Just a drive by and look nothing major.

No comments: