Thursday, March 24, 2011

How could this be?

I looked back onto this blog recently and realized that I don't have many pictures of Hayden on his blog. How could this be? I am picture taking Mama, so what has happened? And wow has this place been stale! My stats must be dropping like flies, no cute anecdotes or chronicles of Hayden's shenanigans. You guys have missed so much! I know I have been busy with a little thing called life and the blog has been getting neglected. But I really need to make time, some time to at least post up some pictures or something to keep this thing going.
Lately I have been tired, Hayden has well been Hayden. Glad that he has had no sickies lately, but I feel myself coming down with something. Hayden right now is the ghost that won't wake up from sleeping all night and it's 10am here! Yup, that is forever sleep. I am hoping that I can get in some crafts with my little guy, I have so many ideas that I could burst I have been waiting for this for a VERY long time. I took a link from Morgan for the Artful Parent. I am over the moon thankful for the link.
Anyway, I'm sorry for the lag on my part, and such non creativity. Will be back refreshed soon with some great posts hopefully.

No comments: