Thursday, March 10, 2011

DAy 17: someone you would like to switch lives with for one day and why

I have been very bad at posting the 30 day challenge, extremely bad. Thus I am picking up where I left off at. Bad seriously.


Okay, the person I would love to switch lives with right now tomorrow it may be someone else is ummm Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless. I am loving their music right now and she is such a rock star it isn't funny. And beside being only 16 (she's now 17) dressing like a street hooker and having band mates that are twice her age if you look pass that she is extremely smart and talented. She is already a high school graduate, she enjoys older music, is pretty mature for her age, which is why her band is probably twice her age. She has lovely confidence (she has to in order to wear some of the things she wears) and I think that more girls should have that confident to be themselves and who they are no matter what.

No comments: