Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 8: Short term goals for this month and why

February is almost over sooo, I will do a short term goal for March. Okay, my goals for March

*Enroll into classes for college, yes, I rock, I am going back. Yay, for Mia!!! I am totally excited but I am going back to further my career in health care to become an RN. Right now I'm basically a Health Home Aide and I'm lucky to not have to pay for babysitting because Hayden can come along with me, when my Mom is not stealing him away but I think that Registered Nursing is such a fun/challenging career.

*Finish reading books on Nursing School, remember I'm a planner so I need to know all I can and as much as I can. TEE HEE

*Catch up on laundry. I don't dislike doing laundry, I dislike putting laundry away (No I don't count cloth diapers as laundry really, washing cloth diapers makes me smile, I fell like one of those stepford supermom's from the 50's). Putting laundry away with a toddler running around either yanking clothes out of the basket and beating me with it, thinking its a game or him trying to help. I really don't know what's worse, but the helping is as cute as it's annoying. That leaves to giving up my "me time" after he goes to sleep to put away laundry. CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT, anyone?

*Get a meal plan and stick to it. My days when it comes to cooking have deteriorated to nothing but salads (they are quick), eggs and toast in the morning, fruit for snacks (Always ready), and most likely fast food for dinner ALL BECAUSE "THE PLANNER" -that's me- CAN'T STICK TO HER MEAL PLANS. This is not good, people, so not balanced and my taste buds are dying of bordom repetition.

*Easter, Easter, EASTER. Well I need to plan in March for April, remember I'm the Planner

1 comment:

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said...

I also need to catch up on laundry. I hate folding/putting laundry away. The play pen is set up in our room to house all of the clean clothes. SIGH.

And I need to plan for Easter now too. Nolan will have one epic easter egg hunt!

Congrats on enrolling in college!! Yay Mia!