Friday, December 17, 2010

On the seventh day of Christmas...

The countdown to Christmas has begun people! We have seven days left until Baby Jesus' Birthday, YAY! To say I'm UBER EXCITED is a major understatement! Plus, I scored some decent pictures of the "blur," which I made into a collage.





It is pouring cats, dogs, AND baby kittens in Fresno, Ca until Christmas so there goes my idea of photos outside. And even though I really was considering buying so more gifts, the rain is literally a sign from Heaven that I should not. I believe I am simply overwhelmed with the Christmas spirit and that is whispering evil ideas on spoiling my son something rotten. Plus, the more I buy the more I have to find a place for everything in Hayden's room, which is already bulging with toys. You have to also know that Hayden will probably get tons upon tons of toys from my family and David's too (Hayden is the only child born, period, on my side of the family and he is the baby of David's family, any more question?)


Oh yeah, on the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Rings? Gold? Nope BETTER!
Nice pictures of Hayden, aka "The Blur."

No comments: