Thursday, December 23, 2010

Eves

Today is Christmas Eve's Eve! And we only have 1 day, 1 hour and 9 minutes until Christmas. 'Tis the season to be jolly and I am!

Christmas is upon us and I am signing out for the next few days as in David's family everything is opened on Christmas Eve. My family opens presents one today and the rest on Christmas morning!

Today was also Hayden's Grandpa's Birthday. We had a great dinner for his birthday as usual but for a change Hayden was awake for the birthday cake!!


To say he very much enjoyed it would be an understatement

Cya everyone after Christmas, I am determined to take lots of pictures this year.

From the Boyles Family:
I am wishing everyone a Very Magical, Memorable, Happy, Lovely, Thankful, (food and cookies galore) Merry Christmas equipped with lots of gifts and family and love and joy!

No comments: