Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Joining the band and grooving

First off, I would like to give credit where credit is due: Hayden would like to thank Titi, Radars Mom for giving the URL to the ABC Game on Fisher Prices website. "Thanks Radars Mommy." We had a great time pressing the keyboard and making different animal sounds. Extra plus is Hayden loves animals! We fooled around with the learning about Opposites Game, which he got a kick at pointing at the laugh n play dog. But nothing compared to the Musical Instrument Game. I decided to hook up my laptop to our television in our living room because I could connect our wireless keyboard to it, the screen is bigger, I needed more space than I have at my desktop. (Yes, I have two computers, I am a computer geek!) Any-who, I knew most likely he would dance but never like this...

















Hayden is a natural when it comes to music: he loves tickling the ivories at Grandma's house, beating on pots and pans and his toy drums, or playing on my guitar or his little guitar. And whenever music comes on he loves practicing his white boy moves. LOL. GO Hayden! I know Radar dances too, he can move and groove AND he is a table dance extraordinaire! With that list of achievements and Hayden's these two can make a boy band...(flahes of Backstreet Boys and Nsync)
eee...maybe not.


XoXO, H and M B

No comments: