Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Trip to the Zoo

I know, I know, I know, I know I have been a very bad blogger lately! Churning out a measley one blog a week simply won't do! I have been busy trying to catch up with work (deadlines, deadlines), get some X-Mas shopping done early (I have finished all of Hayden's shopping), keep house (and reorganize it), and still chase around a toddler. Not so easy...still I did carve out some time out of this busy time to take Hayden to the Zoo. I have been really wanting to take Hayden to the Zoo again, the last time he went was when he was only 1 for his first birthday. This time I invited his two cousins, Franky and Hayley, to have a blast with him. The only drawback to the Zoo is that my husband had the camera and thought that shooting pictures of the animals were more important than shooting pictures of the kids. But alas I do have some of both.


WARNING!!!! THERE ARE CREEPY CRAWLIES IN THIS POST!!










The Peek-A-Boo Turtle



The Neon Blue Frog


Hayden Loved the Camel!!!



The Ant-eater


The Zoo has a Dino Dig, where the kids can dig and uncover dinosaurs bones


The Wonderful Hayley


These Flamingos were so beautiful










Hayden with his Grandmother

No comments: