Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

Gobble! Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night!







Wait, I think I got a few holidays mixed up in that saying...well you know what I mean. I have a few pictures from Thanksgiving 2010 to post but for now a post on what I'm thankful for:


my health and well being

my thurst for knowledge

my passion for reading

everyday life and the small things I appreciate and the smaller things that I never seem to have enough time for

yesterday and how ever many tomorrows I am blessed with

being blessed and lucky enough to able to stay home with my son

my husband our many years in marriage and however many there are to come

my husband's parents. I love the family I married into so, so much! They are great people. I know so many people who don't get along with their in laws so I know first hand how lucky I am

But most all, the blessings that trump all blessings, the best thing I have to be thankful for is the one thing I can't measure in luck or even a million "thank you's"




Yup I'm sure you guessed it



Hayden!

I am beyond satisfied to have him. Sometimes I can't believe that I have a son, let alone a son as cool and as close to me as Hayden. He is the moon, stars, the sun, the planets even he is everything to me! No words can express the thoughts that I have when I think of the fact that David and I have been entrusted with such a grand responsibility. We are the ones in Hayden's life to nuture, love, teach, help him grow to be a fine gentlemen and let him be all that he can be. Weird. But totally thankful.

No comments: