Friday, April 1, 2011

Wishin' and Hopin' and Dreamin'

I am becoming BIG into the world of fashion. I am loving clothes and shoes like never before in life! I used to be such a jeans and T-shirt gal, having dresses but not wearing them unless they were certain ones. Now I have always been a fool for long flowy dresses though and skirts, hmmm, dreams...OH, yeah reality here! And stockings, I simply love the feel of them on my legs ever since I was kid and had to put on stockings and leggings for Church, I would hate the dress but adore having to put on leggings. I would frequently rub my hands down the smooth material.
Anywho, I do wish upon far away distant stars, but I love to dream so here is this week's wishlist



1Photobucket
2Photobucket
3Photobucket
4Photobucket
5Photobucket
6Photobucket
7Photobucket
8Photobucket
9Photobucket



All selections from Free People Effortless Dressing feature except two (2,6) which came from Modcloth

No comments: