Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Touching up Tuesday

<span class=Photobucket">


<span class=Photobucket">

This is my first time participating in Sweet Shot Tuesday over @ my 3 boybarians check out her blog and photo challeneges.
Sweet Shot Day

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama


I took several macro shots for these photo challenges but this one stuck out ALOT. I love the "peeping tom" aspect of it. Its like we're on the outside looking in or even spying on something private or not usually seen. Ahh, I just love it! Makes my heart go pitter patter. Anyway, the first exposure is straight out of the camera. I love the shadows on the leaf and throughout the exposure in the sooc, but I am a fan of the edit because of the background and the light. Hmm, both are "good" in my book.
First I read a smart fix. Then I did a color variation on the exposure, increasing the green midtones, decreasing the red, and slightly lightened. Next, I adjusted hue/saturation, switching to edit greens first, I increased the saturation, lightened just a little before going to the yellows. Again, I increased the saturation and lightness. And we have our edit!

No comments: