Thursday, April 7, 2011

Update: I live

Blog? What blog? I mean I am having so much fun on in Long Beach, Ca. Zipping around and experiencing the places, I really have no desire to stop and blog. The train ride with Hayden was interesting to say the least. He loved watching it come in but when it came time for us to get on, wasn't having it. I had no hands to pick him and he wanted to be picked up, I had a time getting him on the train and settled enough to be comfortable. Even with the meltdowns, though the ride was smooth and short. I slept in and out, played Netflix movies on my Iphone, when Hayden would snooze.
Hayden is living it up here. He has a personality all his own, he is enjoying the family here, and I think he knows that he is somewhere else in another place. I have lots of pictures to post, but not just yet. I am still having fun.

No comments: