Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shaking it up

I know I haven't been posting much but its been because I've been insanely busy. Lately, I have been doing tons of writing, chasing after Hayden , snapping photos, and reading, reading, reading on photography. Another thing is I've been thinking about changing things up a bit on this blog. For a while now this has been Hayden's blog and I've thinking of indulging more of my husband and I in too not just leave it a Mommy blog, because there is so much more to me than just being a mom. And with Hayden turning two, I have gotten back many things that I didn't have time for, or was blocked creatively. lately, I have done lots growing, thinking, and agonizing. Over future where do I wish to be in so and so years, family, aspects, accepting this and that- whatever I've gone through alot.
And I've realized I have a hard time just putting myself out there. I would love to make many blogger friends and people know me the person- Not just my son and life as a Mom. Yes, I'm Hayden's mom but I am also Mia.
So hopefully, I will decide on what to do with the other blog- my photography- add it here or switch it to tumblr or wordpress. But I am looking forward to doing and posting more stuff and having people get to know me and my tiny family more. 

No comments: