Monday, April 2, 2012

Catching up

I have been so busy lately with school finally with Spring break I feel like I have a chance to post maybe catch up alittle even reading blogs has been out. I am a graphic design major and taking a lot of design classes this semester.
This semester has been such a delight, I have done sooo many design projects and learned so much about design that I definitely know its what I wanna do. I cant wait until the summer when I will have way more time to churn out more designs.
My family is finally starting to get back to normal we were so out of element with me returning to school and David having to play mommy to Hayden several hours a day. But now (as school is almost out) we are finally falling into a routine of life.
I just wanted a quick post to say hey ya

No comments: